11 Jun 2009

E3 thoughts

Two games caught my attention in all the E3 Videos:
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories:

It's coming up on the WII, this is the type of title that totally works on the platform. My favorite WII game is Resident Evil 4, though it is a Game Cube remake, I've never played it before, and I just had to finish it! An lately no game has made me want to go to the last final level....
Seems like a horror movie, and the number of games that can put fear to the gamer are a only few...

And Splinter Cell: Conviction:

Reminds me a little of Las vegas 2, i Think it is the same game engine. This one takes it a little forward, the "mark and execute" is just beautiful :) i wonder if it kill the marked targets automatically or not... when Sam executes the "mark and execute" it's like you are in a movie just excellent. Another cool Tom Clancy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment